Wednesday 20 November 2013

An Accidental 'Surreal' Shot

Sea, sky & silence
We went for a drive on Saturday afternoon, starting off on the 
other side of Leila's Mountain from where, if we climb high
enough, we can see all the way down the coast to Acciaroli.
After parking up at a 'new build' that's been a 'new build' 
for the almost 3 years we've lived here & inspecting
what progress had been made since we last looked several 
months back (not a lot), we drove down to Montecorice.
As we entered the paese, I was pleased to see that
one of the neglected houses actually had no cars parked
outside, so I asked hubby if we could stop to take a
photo - I'd waited months for this opportunity.

My 'favourite' delapidated' casa in Montecorice
There was a huge amount of cloud cover, so the light
wasn't perfect, but I did manage to capture a 'car free'
image, if not quite 'dog free'.
We made our way down the mountain to the coastal road
to travel the scenic route home as the sun made an
attempt to break through the cloud & I spotted another
photo opportunity - the image at the top of this blog post.
So we pulled up at the side of the road in Ripe Rosse,
got out of the car & I leaned on the railings to click a
few 'tranquil' shots.

And then I looked down.....

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them - Walt Disney


No comments:

Post a Comment